Top Part of Generated Screen
Here is the top part of a generated screen (without the menu icons) with annotations.
1. General Background items - There are a number of items describe activity going on in the background.
|·||Item 1 covers the overall JFrame issues.
|·||Item 2 covers checking if you will lose changes before closing a window.
|·||Item 3 sets the JFrame's border
|·||Item 11 changes the coffee cup to your own icon
|·||Item 13 changes the title on the screen.
|Examples are Pluggable Look and Feel and Internationalization (I18N).
|You will see more details in the topic
4. Use a JTextField that does not allow too many characters to be entered
5. Using a special border to indicate required fields
6 Making a field non-editable
7. Placing tooltips on each components
8. Forcing proper format of phone numbers - Cursor/Caret Placement in Component
9. Hot Keys associated with JTextFields
10. Loading data from SQL back end
14. Generating a JUnit TestCase program to test the GUI